Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up tips can I use to become more photogenic?I always look so terrible in photos!?

I did also and if I do not take care, I do still.





you have to train in front of the mirror or best is to use you laptop, if you have a cam in.





everybody has good and bad sides. there is no general tip. you have to try try try and train yourself !!!What make up tips can I use to become more photogenic?I always look so terrible in photos!?
Practice, practice, practice!


Believe me, my friend and I used to be amateurs, now we can pose like pros's with a billion different poses.


My top tips would probably be:


1. Practice with a camera, or web cam 24/7


2. Find out your best poses and angles. ie. pouts, not for some people. :)


3. Get a nice haircut that will make you look good in photos, that should help.


4. Dress nice, as people for advice on what they think, and what you should do to improve.


5. Don't put yourself down and criticise, you'll get better eventually.





I personally wish you luck on your photo graphing journey. :)What make up tips can I use to become more photogenic?I always look so terrible in photos!?
i find nothing helps
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder