Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up tips for dark brown hair, hazel eyes, med skin - For Wedding?

I just died my hair dark brown, and it used to be light brown/dark blonde and am having trouble with make-up now.


I used to do smokey eyes, but with the dark hair it makes me look like a vampire. Any suggestions? Thanks. I have a wedding tonight and am wearing a black dress.Make-up tips for dark brown hair, hazel eyes, med skin - For Wedding?
definately go with something natural light pinks or peaches they really tend to stand out and look beautiful my aunt runs a salon so i kind of know about these things plus i have dark brown hair hazel eyes and meduim shin my self i would start off with a light bronzer so you have a glow then use a shimmery peach on your eyes with an eye liner like prestige liquid liner in copper and a black mascara then i would use i light a ligt peach blush like covergirl mouse blush and a verry sheer light pink or peach lip gloss you would look amazingMake-up tips for dark brown hair, hazel eyes, med skin - For Wedding?
i would use mauves, like purples and pinks. with brown eyeliner
You could try blue eyeshadow. Or a nice pink. Or purple would look nice.


Try almay.com.


Good luck and congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder