Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up tips for big brown eyes?

I wore green contacts for three years and pretty much mastered what eye make up looked good with green eyes. However I decided I needed to get rid of the colored contacts and the make up styles I used to do before don't really bring out my eyes anymore.





I have big dark brown eyes. What are some good make up tips to really make them stand out?Make up tips for big brown eyes?
Hi....


Well I have big brown eyes also and that's one of my best features about me. I always get compliments on my eyes.


You had said something about makeup...well I wanted to wear colored contacts too but I chose to stay clear. Your eyes are the first thing that anyone notices when they approach you. You will feel 100% more confident when you know they are popped out.


I wear nuturAl eye shadow and black eye liner. I wear the eye liner on the bottom and thin ontop of ur eyelid...don't make it to thick! That should make your eyes pol out good is the eye liner. But if you like color to your eye shadow I just go with black and silver. It brings out the eyes slot. See what toucan do withthat(:





Good luck and hope that you get the results that you re looking for.Make up tips for big brown eyes?
a Grey eye liner on the top only until your eye lashes end.. then (only for formal events) Put it on the bottom only halfway until your eyelashes stop... Then A light Blue or light GRey Eye shadow until your bone starts would Look GREAT.. Mascara all the way on the top and only on the corner of ou eye on the bottom... this also helps your eye pop





HOPE I HELPED! XOXOXO
With brown eyes, lining on top is a must, black eyeliner, black mascara, you can never go without these or your eyes will get lost in your face. That being said, greens and blues do the most to pop brown eyes. Even just layering a royal blue shadow over your eyeliner will make them look shinier and make the gold tones in your eyes stand out.





Hope this helps! check out my blog for more beauty tips- http://www.face-a-holic.blogspot.com





love,


iCandy
use purple eyeshadows and eyeliners and such browns looks good too. i would know since i have brown eyes hope i helped! please answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Hi, I have brown eyes, also, and I wear a light beige highlighter shade in the brow area, a medium brown or tan on the lids and a little bit above the crease and then at night I add a darker brown in the crease area. I also use medium brown eyeliner and dark black mascara. It's a more natural look, but really plays up my eyes, and is good for day or night. Be sure to blend the eyeshadow so it's not just stripes of color on your eye lids. Have fun playing around with different shades and ideas. Hope this helps!
Smokey eyes is always a winner for people with dark eyes, I always use more eyliner on the top eyelid though, and I bring it out a little so you have that cats eye look going on(looks sexy apparently). But not too much or you will look like Cleopatra. Always put lots of mascara on your lashes too, this brings them out.





Basically just do what you did with your green eyes but change the colours to golds, coppers, blacks, creams...just more neutral colours.





If you want to do something bright, try purple, apparently brown eyes are the only colour that can pull off purple eyeshadow ;)
Green eye shadow looks great with brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder