Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can anybody give me make up tips to help me bring out my freckles not hide them.?

if i use foundation (or i guss the kind i have) alls it does is cover up my freckles but i like them and want to bring them out......any help?Can anybody give me make up tips to help me bring out my freckles not hide them.?
dont use foundation. use coverup on any zits and just leave the rest of your face. or you can use a light powder foundation.Can anybody give me make up tips to help me bring out my freckles not hide them.?
Tinted Moisturizer is your best bet. It is much lighter than a foundation and looks a lot more natural. Instead of covering up every part of your face, a tinted moisturizer only offers coverage where you really need it; it evens out your complexion while letting your real skin shine through. That means fresher, brighter, and even skin, but with no cakey or mask-like finish - your freckles won't be hiding no more :)





A great one to try is Clinique Sheer Tint Oil Free Moisturizer $20. Not only does this stuff offer you light coverage, but it also hydrates your skin (whether it is dry or oily/acne prone), and even offers sun protection. What more can you ask for in this product - you got sheer foundation, a light moisturizer, plus a sunblock - all in one compact tube.





**By the way, if you don't want to spend $20 on tinted moisturizer, you can make one yourself. Just mix a little bit of your own foundation that you are using right now, and mix it with a little bit of facial lotion. Apply onto face using a damp makeup sponge or with your fingers. The coverage should be a lot more sheerer and more natural.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder