Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need some help ladies make up tips?

I have dark brown eyes, like really dark, all most the same colour as the pupil, what colour eye liner and eye shadow should i use, and maybe some good make up tips please thank-youI need some help ladies make up tips?
1 of my sisters has eyes that dark. Liner- black, mascara- black,


shadows- light colors (greens %26amp; purples especially)





:DI need some help ladies make up tips?
Blue eye shadow makes' brown eyes show up nicely!


My daughter has black eyes, and she also had used only pink on lids, and it looked amazing! just a light pink, powdery.


Blue liner or mascara.


Black mascara and liner for evenings, with darker blue shadow.


***and also, shadow put high on brow bone between lid and eyebrow on outer edge only makes' eyes look larger.


Maroon lipstick for you.


Dark, ruddy blush on apple cheeks- color where you are puffy when smile, and on up into hair line next to eyes- this makes' eyes sparkle.
Use purples, blues, greens look awesome, and you can use lighter browns to make your eyes pop.
Maybe some light colors to bring out your eyes.








I always use black eyeliner on the tip of my top eyelids and kind of bring it out.








It makes my eyes pop!
You should try either blue or green eyeshadow, with a light brown eyeliner.
DONT USE MAKE UP BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU ZITS I SWEAR
i hate wen girls use dat stuff..it makes them look kinda fake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder