Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some make up tips for me?

I am 15 years old. I Am White. Dark Brown Hair. Blue Grey Eyes. Please Help. My Mom Sucks With Make Up. I Never Learned Growing up. I Only Wear Black Eyeliner On The Bottom Of My Eyes, And Black Mascara On My Top Lashes.What are some make up tips for me?
1. Apply a mineral powder foundation (Neutrogena mineral sheers)


2. Apply a light blush to the apples of your cheeks (Neutrogena sheer highlighting blush in ';fresh.';)


3. Apply a pretty champagne eyeshadow (Too faced eyeshadow in ';glamazon'; up to your crease.)


4. Apply Soft black mascara (Maybelline great lash)


5. Chocolate brown eyeliner (Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear)


6. A sheer lipgloss (Covergirl Wetslicks fruit spritzers.)What are some make up tips for me?
Look for rich colors such as plum, deep emerald


green, dark brown and any other shade that screams 鈥榣uxurious鈥?to you. Avoid using blue eye shadows as this would overpower your eyes but feel free to use a deep blue eye liner (especially over deeper brown shadow) to frame those baby blues.
  • formal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder