Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need some make up tips I am very insecure about my acne?

I want to look pretty but I also want it to look natural like I'm not wearing anyI need some make up tips I am very insecure about my acne?
Mineral mineral makeup will cover it without concler!





I have a mineral makeup from Avon and I Love it only thing it;s not water proof so im going to get bare minerals also it's only 25 bucks for the foundation I love Mineral makeup but the Avon is soooo great I need some make up tips I am very insecure about my acne?
Having acne is a super ';omg'; for girls, but don't worry!!





First: Apply cream on your face and then powder to cover them up! ( Not too thick)





Second: Bring out your eyes! Apply dark brown mix with creamy white (Perfect natural colour) and don't forget a thin slide of eyeliner at the very end of your eyes (Do not line the whole thing or it will look too strong)


Ps. Mascara!!!





Third: Smile up and apply a little Peachy Pinky brush on your cheekbone!





Fourth: if you like natural colour, i would recommend you to use peachy or pinky (any as you like) lipstick on the inner side of your lips and apply lip balm. That way could make you naturally heathy beautiful. However, if your lips looks fine, then just a simple lip gloss will do!
concealer can be greasy and clog your pores even more.





i suggest cleansing with Clean and Clear Deep action cream cleanser in oil free. it reduces redness and such, then tone your skin with anything that says ';pH balancing'; burts bees garden tomatoe toner from whole foods or wild oats [nature stores] works SO well to fight acne. and has gotten rid of mine like that. for skin i'd also suggest a B vitamin . read the back and look for biotin and folic acid. a b complex along with drinking plenty of water helps.



if you use regular make up to cover your acne it will only become worse, maybe buy the make up like by proactive because most likely that wont clog your pores..
almay
  • poison ivy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder