Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up tips for me and my skin color?

i have golden skin, i have long brown hair just below my chest, wide greeny brown eyes, very long lashes, tall but lean,light pink lips.ive been told i look like beyonce, haha any make up tips and style tips for a teenager?Make up tips for me and my skin color?
Skip the mascara, use an eyelash curler instead.





If you have skin nearly as dark as Beyonce, wear golden, copperish eyeshadow tones.Make up tips for me and my skin color?
i agree with both of the other two answers, but if you really want to make your eyes pop, and your eyelashes extra long, which is something every one wants...then wear mascara and curl your eyelashes. i mean you don't have to wear too much if you don't want to but why not? you eyelashes would be soo long. i'm sure a ton of people will be very jealous lol
goldish eye shadow, pink lips(or coral)


and maybe some greenish brownish eyeliner...


have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder