Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can someone give me make-up tips for smokey eyes?

I would like to know cause I want to start getting into my appearance again.. I've been down latelyCan someone give me make-up tips for smokey eyes?
this is exactly how i apply the smokey eye look on my clients:





http://www.covergirl.com/makeup-tips/eye鈥?/a>Can someone give me make-up tips for smokey eyes?
If you don't like spending a lot of time getting ready, I've found a good day time way to work it. Pick one color of eyeshadow, a gold or bronze works best for me but you have to go with what suits you. Run your index finger over the shadow and trace in and slightly outside your crease in one swipe. Then use your pinky to gently smudge it down to your lashes. Run the side of your pinky over the eyeshadow again so that you have a thin line and then run it over your lower lash line. That's it. The blending leaves the crease darker than the eyelid and the darker line below makes eyes pop. For evening, use an eyeliner brush to apply a lighter, shimmery color to the inner corners, top and bottom and blend it out to pupil level.
Start with a light color all over your eyelid, under the crease. (light tan/bronze)





Using a darker color, concentrate it on the outer ';V'; of your crease on the outer end of your eye. (Dark brown)


Feather it in with a brush in small circular motions.





Add a highlight color (color closest to your skin tone) right under your brow. (for me its another tan color)





Here's a tutorial on my favorite smokey eye-ish:)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4afsSZmeO鈥?/a>
ok. so the best way to do it is to have three shades of the same color.


for example, i would use a neutral beige, a light bronzey color, and a dark brown.


using just a regular eye make-up applicator, put the beige all over your eye all the way up to your eye brow. then take the darkest color and put that right on your lash line. then also put that park color in the crease of your eye. the dark color should be made in thin lines. so it may be easier to use the edge of the applicator.


then take the bronzey color, and put it in the center of your lid. the area that the dark brown isn't in. then use the applicator to smudge the whole look and make it look more natural. when you smudge, you should move your applicator upward.





this can be done with any colors, but i would suggest three shades of the same color.
you can do smokey eyes with many different colors.i prefer a dark bronzy color on the lid, a medium dark matte brown color on the crease.and a black in the outer corner.also with some black eyeliner
on youtube go on allthatglitters21 or juicystar07 (sisters)


and find the tutorial for smokey eyes. I know one of them has it becaus e I remember watching it. Hope I helped
youtube ';smokey eyes'; and there's all these tutorials people make it helps me .. it might help you too
its all about blending! and practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder