Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need some cute hairstyle and make up tips!?

I have long brown hair up to my elbows.


I have green eyes.


I go to middle school 6th grade.


I need something that's impress my crush, and be ';ordinary girl'; and not like omg girly! Just give me some tips please!I need some cute hairstyle and make up tips!?
Not trying so hard is the key. Wear some sheer glossy lip gloss and a little bit of mascara, if you can. Have your in some curls, with the front sort of pulled back. Too much hair in your face can be a little too girly. Don't wear too skimpy clothes, it seems like you're trying too hard. Remember to smile and not giggle too hard. Just be yourself and everything should fall into place.I need some cute hairstyle and make up tips!?
You should do the ';poof'; look where it's half up and half down. Wear a cute white top and denim skirt with white flip flops or wedges.





Here's a pic of the hairstyle. You can even use the top as an idea...


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
well, it depends on what style you want...but base on your descriptions, try layering your hair and cutting it short...choose outfits that most describe you...since you're still in 6th grade, try wearing makeup that is simple yet adds beauty and that will let your green eyes pop out...most importantly, in styling yourself, stick to the things that will best suit your personality, be simple yet elegant..be chic yet sophisticated...being ironic in fashion is the most fun and creative way that you can do to style yourself!
Try cutting it... maybe in shoulder length layers or just to the middle of the top of your arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder