Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are your best make up (eyes mainly) make up tips?

for blue eyes.


pale skin.


dark hair.


does anyone know an eyeliner that actually LASTS all day?What are your best make up (eyes mainly) make up tips?
liquid is wayy harder to put on and it looks a little ';trashy'; in my opinion..


sorry its just very bold.


unless you would like a bold pastel look then you can try regular roll up eyelinerWhat are your best make up (eyes mainly) make up tips?
eyeliner that lasts all day : mac liquid liner
Mac liquid liner and Mac eyeshadows are great... im loving the emo eyes atm.
since you have blue eyes, i'd recommend you try a brown eyeshadow. It'll bring the color out even more. start with a brown eye liner and get the top only. use some mascara. use a gold tone in the corner of your eyes and use the darker brown in the crease of your eyes. use the mid tone on the top (right under the brow). also, use some blush. a rose color would be nice. start from the apple of your cheeks and move the brush toward your ears. use a tinted lip gloss also. pink would be nice. hope it works out
I am very pale, have blue/grey eyes and very dark, natural brown hair.





I use, for eye makeup, a very simple black eyeliner pencil called ';Exaggerate by Rimmel London'; #261 Noir.





I'm a very big supporter of the 'less is more' argument, and basically I put it on as close to the lash line as possible, relatively thick and dark...





I wait and do like, my hair and stuff... then I take my finger and rub the excess eyeliner off. Not too hard or anything, but it smooths it into the cracks and makes me look less like some goth chick, and rather just fills in my lashes and intensifies my eyes.





Because my natural coloring and bone structure is so bold, I try not to use too much makeup. It makes me look like a drag queen (I think) because I'm 6' tall anyway... and I don't carry my fat in my face.





If you have a cute, rounder face, you may be looking for more makeup, blush specifically, to define your cheekbones.





I also use a pink/rose lip gloss called ';MAC - lipgelee'; I believe the color is called ';Valentine's'; and looks great on me.





I know a lot of people are big supporters of bold colors, but really, it depends on your style and what you're going for.
liquid eyelines lasts longer than pencil in my experience, ive only ever had one and that was a crappy cheap 1 pound one which i bought to practice with and it is actualy really good and lasts all day so im sure if you get a good anough one it will last. but liquid definitly lasts longer than pencil!


its hard to give make up tips cos your not really being specific enough...go to sephora if your from america or somewhere like debanhams if your from the UK %26amp; they can give you advice specific to you!
for blue eyes:grey,purple,violet,deep blue (a darker shade than ur eye color makes ur eye look really blue)


black mix with blue creates a smokey effect


for a funky flavour silver:turquoise,fuschia(brightens any shade of blue)
MAC engraved eyeliner. it is almost magic! waterproof, great shade and long lasting!
i sound the same as you and i use black liquid liner loads on the top lash and then on the bottom only do it to hlf way, on ur to put a line of gold eyeliner above the black with a flick at the end it looks really good
im the same





i use urban decay 24/7 liners for a smudged look


avon glimmerstick for a cheap everyday liner but boy is it good


and jemma kidd does a good dark brown eyeliner :)


i use a variety of shades and styles, rather fond of a smokey eye though especially in brown
it also depends on the shape of yur eyes and how far apart they are .


get a tannn tho . it's summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder