Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I spice up my woredrobe without shopping? Also make up tips with just using the basics.?

Here are rules I try to follow:


Less is more (simple outfit + accesories= perfect outfit that looks good but still comfy)


Wear what you feel confident in and rock it to the highest potientiential (i know sounds cheesy) but nothing is more attractive then confidence that's the hottest spice out there


finally wear what you want not what the red carpet offers when you think about it not EVERY celeb has the most amazing outfitsHow can I spice up my woredrobe without shopping? Also make up tips with just using the basics.?
usually when Im so tired of my wardrobe, I just take a few of my old and untouched clothes and renew them. you know like cutting my long skirt into a mini-skirt. or coloring my white blouse into pink. or cutting parts of my t-shirt to make it into a tank top or something like that.


AS for make up, im not that much of an expert(i prefer to play with my clothes and body, rather than to play with my face), but some thing I like to do if i want to look good without too much efforts are things like using my lip balm or lip gloss as an eyeshadow(natural), and put lipglos after my lipstick(again so it looks natural).How can I spice up my woredrobe without shopping? Also make up tips with just using the basics.?
There are a ton of websites out there that I have used to spice up my wardrobe, but really simple things like wearing layered shirts, or something in the back of your closet or dresser and wear it with maybe a new shirt. Buying a new shirt or two and pair of jeans then wering it with one of your older peices always makes the outfit look new a refreshed. make-up wise, for simple makes it the best. It's fun to play around with make-up and see what works best. I sometimes use blush for eyeshadow. Just experiemnt. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder