Thursday, December 10, 2009

Iam going to a party in 2wks and I was wondering if anyone could give me hair,clothing and make up tips?

Iam not quite sure what to wear I will need something warm cause it is winter but something appealing and attractive There will be drinking at this party so I want a simple yet pretty hairstyle that wont get to messed up and if it does it wont look completly dreadful and also a guy I really like will be there and I would like to impress himIam going to a party in 2wks and I was wondering if anyone could give me hair,clothing and make up tips?
id recommend just go for straight hair but with volume at the roots so it looks lively.


Try wearing a pretty scarf, they are in fashion and look awesome.


Wear perfume :) but not too much.Iam going to a party in 2wks and I was wondering if anyone could give me hair,clothing and make up tips?
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=13772鈥?/a>
Is it an evening/day party/adult to kid?? you need more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder