Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some good make-up tips that make hazel eyes really pop?

a little bit of black eyeshadow or black eyeliner! since your eyes are light and black is so dark, the contrast will make your eyes stand out. pretty much any color that contrasts or is the opposite of your eye color will make them pop.What are some good make-up tips that make hazel eyes really pop?
I have hazel eyes and this is what i do and they POP





I put black on half my eye lid and get a sparkly gray and blend it end on my whole eye lid then i just put black eyeliner on the bottom lid on the inside and on the out under my eyelashes.





Then i put black mascara on and then powder and blush! and light pink lip gloss! it looks so good! :)





Hope you try and like!What are some good make-up tips that make hazel eyes really pop?
use black eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder