Thursday, December 10, 2009

Newly Brunette needs eye make up tips?

HI there, I am a newly colored brunette. I am wondering how I go about choosing great eye color makeup.





I have green eyes (like the color of spruce trees) and rich brown hair. What would you suggest I wear for makeup. Keeping in mind I like makeup but hate to spend more than 5-10 minutes.


Thanks for your time.Newly Brunette needs eye make up tips?
well i am the same way brown hair and green eyes i wear a nice green color for my eyes or a light blue eyeliner and also a very black mascara!Newly Brunette needs eye make up tips?
i dont have green eyes i have brown but if i did id most likely use like a goldish or like a light brown color on the lids with mascara lots of it because i love mascara even though my eyelashes are long enough. but the brown %26amp; green look good i used green eyshadow once and it made my brown eyes pop Report Abuse

dark brown eye makeup, eye liner, and lots of mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder