Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up Tips, for olive skin, brown hair & hazel eyes?

I have a party coming up an want to really do somthing different with my make-up, I wondered wot would suit me best? Im also wearing a darl purple dress.


I also wondered if anyone has any tips for things like, my eyes are quite small; so I wondered how i could make them look bigger, and really make them stand out along with my cheek bones


Thankss xMake-up Tips, for olive skin, brown hair %26amp; hazel eyes?
put black eyeliner on the top of your eyes not the bottom. it cant be to thick either. then put mascara on the top and bottom eye lashes. eye lash curlers don't work to well, but what does make your lashes look pretty is to take your mascara brush and put it on top of your top eye lashes then simply twist it to make them curl. you can also get a shimmery white eye shadow and put it in the corner of your eye and alond the bottom eye lid.Make-up Tips, for olive skin, brown hair %26amp; hazel eyes?
Brown hair %26amp; brown e褔es are sex褔 (of course) lOl..I find if 褔ou enhance 褔our e褔es with a darker shade of the e褔e-colour, 褔our e褔es just POP! Also if 褔ou wear mascara the褔 make 褔our lashes longer and thicker bringing more attention to 褔our e褔es. :]





For 褔our cheek bones 褔ou could put some bronzer, blusher?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder