Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are the Best Make up Tips and Products?

Hello, I'm 16 years old and I absouletly love MAKE Up, It's one of my major hobbies. I'm just currently baffled on new Ideas. I use Bare Minearls at the, but I've used Mac, Estee Lauder, Neutrogena, Cover Girl, ect... I'm just wondering what fun things I cand do, like Paris Hilton smokey eyes, how would I achieve that? Aslo, I'm open to any other Ideas that are not Clowny, but sophisticated, Chich, Party-ish, or any of your favorites! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help, I really do. Take care. I can't wait to hear your responses!!





X x


CourtneyWhat are the Best Make up Tips and Products?
www.youtube.com for video tutorialsWhat are the Best Make up Tips and Products?
Member since: June 17, 2007


Total points: 149 (Level 1)


Points earned this week:


--% Best answer





vanessaa.xo


0


My NAME is Vanessa Zomer,


I am 14 years old,


I'm 6 feet tall,


I model for BIG runway companies %26amp; agecnys.


I Recently came out w. my new cosmetic line %26amp; I work in cosmotology ! %26amp; I'm only 14. !


smokey eyes. become a challange, and i love it.


ok well, to have that effect, put foundation around your eyes, not touching thought ! haha ! Then, ALWWAYS put mascara on first, because if you mess up, you wont take away other products! Then Eyeliner it on top, and bottom and underneath top, w. a smoky black, take a quitip and smudge it downwards LIGHTLY! . take a brown or grey or black, lol and ash tone around IT!


I wear ALOT of makeup.


people call me Hollywood,


you can veiw my myspace!


LOTS OF PICTURES!
My NAME is Vanessa Zomer,


I am 14 years old,


I'm 6 feet tall,


I model for BIG runway companies %26amp; agecnys.


I Recently came out w. my new cosmetic line %26amp; I work in cosmotology ! %26amp; I'm only 14. !


smokey eyes. become a challange, and i love it.


ok well, to have that effect, put foundation around your eyes, not touching thought ! haha ! Then, ALWWAYS put mascara on first, because if you mess up, you wont take away other products! Then Eyeliner it on top, and bottom and underneath top, w. a smoky black, take a quitip and smudge it downwards LIGHTLY! . take a brown or grey or black, lol and ash tone around IT!


I wear ALOT of makeup.


people call me Hollywood,


you can veiw my myspace!


LOTS OF PICTURES!


www.myspace.com/sexxeh_mami69
don't...


*Blend concealer by dragging it it- you'll end up wiping it away.


*Pick a colour that matches your skin tone exactly for dark areas. Instead, get concealer a shade lighter to balance colour out.


*Put on too much or it will cake, crease or make you look too made up. Less is more.





don't...


*Slap on foundation to the entire face. The trick to good makeup is to look like you're wearing none.


*Forget to blend into the sides of the nose, hair and jawline, and the neck for seamless, even colour.





don't...


*Wait too long between coats to apply mascara as it always results in goopy, clumpy lashes.


*Apply mascara with the wand tip or you'll risk poking your eye or applying a big glob of product onto lashes.





don't...


*Apply the same shade of eyeshadow right up to the brow bone or you'll get an outdated '80s look.


*Apply eyeshadow after mascara as colour may get caught onto lashes and it'll be hard to remove.





don't...


*Attempt to draw outside your natural lip line or you risk getting a trout pout.


*Forget to use lip balm under lippy to make sure lips always look healthy.





don't...


*Brush straight, long streaks of colour. You want a natural pink shade that's blended so well it seems to be radiating from within.


*Experiment with too dark shades. To check for the right shade of blush, match the colour to the inside of your lip.
This is what i do





liquid eyeliner mascara on both bottom and top eyeshadow at the weekend ... lipgloss ... foundation that suits you with blusher on the top (reddy pinky colour) then powder on the top and penicl eyeliner on the bottom ... try that yuu will look gawjess
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - I use this concealer like water, it's sheer, reflects light particles and makes dark circles and blemishes dissapear.





Gemma Kidd Lash Tint Mascara - Long lasting black for 3 days, great for the beach, glossy, natural looking lashes.





Jurliue Herbal Recovery Gel - Fresh, excellent for waking up tired skin.





My advice? I'm your age, and I have to say, stay away from too much too soon, don't worry about smoky eyes, it's too much on a young face, just focus on bright, clear skin and accentuating your eyes with a little mascara and some tinted lip balm.
for the smokey look, use black pencil liner to line the upper and lower lash-lines. use thin brush to smooth out the lower line so that it appears less harsh. apply black or dark grey eye-shadow or the same dark pencil on the lower part of the lid. add a shiny colour...shimmery blue , grey or green on top of the black shadow to give it a shine. put some light colour or nude on the upper lid. finish with 1 or 2 coats of mascara.





if u go 4 smokey eyes keep the lips light..just gloss or very light lipstick otherwise the make-up will appear to b alot.





u can also try the opposite...keep the eyes nude and apply red lipstick....the favourite of gwen stefani, drew barrymore
I am 17 and right now, my addiction is black eyeshadow. I wear it, kind of dark smokey eye. Here's what I do:





I put on my foundation and powder, making sure to let the foundation dry on my eyes. Then I add a bit of Bare Canvas Paint by MAC on each eyelid. Then I take Black Tied eyeshadow by MAC and apply it on the lower and mid lid, smudging it up a little just over the crease. Then I take some more put it on the very lower lid to make it a little blacker than the rest. After that, I add BlackTrack Fluidline (which is black gel eyeliner by MAC) on both the top and lower lid. Finally after that, I take some silver glitter eyeliner (by Avon, I think) and add it over the inner part of the lid (over the black eyeliner) on both the top and bottom - I also add a little extra in the very corner of my eye.





After that, I add a little black mascara and very nude lipstick. Myth by MAC to be exact. And that's it. Its very dark, and obviously my eyes really stand out because I don't wear blush or anything, but that's what I want... Maybe be a little much for you though. Just depends on what you like..





You can also try browns/light pinks or browns/ light golds with black mascara and pink gloss to achieve a smoky-ish look that isn't so intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder