Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up tips for a party?

I'm going to a party tonight and I need some tips.





I have got blonde shoulder length hair, pale-ish skin and bluey-greeny-grey eyes. (seirously, they change colour when I'm in different moods.)





Sutle make-up is best as I hvae been told that i'm ';stunningly beautiful'; by several people (not just men who want to get me into bed!), but not wanting to boast, I wouldn't like to say this for sure.





Thanks everybody - I appricitae you're help. (Make-up must ';match'; red nail polish). I'll decide what I'm going to wear after I've decided on make up first.





THanks again.Make up tips for a party?
If you're pale and wearing red lipstick everything else should be subtle. How about golden eyeshadow, not gaudy glittery shadow, a golden warm frost, similar shade blush and brown pencil tracing your entire eye, top and bottom with a good brown mascara. Oh I just noticed you said red polish so wear golden or red lipstick. The contrast will be beautiful.Make up tips for a party?
heres a website i recommend. i love it and i go there for tutorials and other makeup, hair, skin, etc etc help. i love it. you can really learn stuff from there.





www.beautywhore.net
Cool, my eyes change too! From bluish green to green to grey depending on my moods...Anyway, I suggest a smoky eye and pale lips should look awesome with your pale skin and blonde hair
dont no
glitter liquid eye liner from urban dicay is great! and just go for some suttle blusher onyour cheaks and i really dont recomend red nail polish!! lol
try polyfillers
Mary Kay . Com actually has this cool thing on their website called 'virtual make-over' It will match the right colors for your skin, eye, and hair colors. Even shows you how to apply that certian area correctly!





I usually use this, print it out, and go and find the colors to match it at local stores (just so I can use the brands I like best!)





Hope this helps! :)
for eyeshadow go with i light color like gold or something for ur hairdo like a ponytail with a little piece of hair on the sidelike my avatar...lol use a pinkish redish blush and skin color cover-up
do a bit of a gwen stefani style of hair and make, hair up nicely, front pinned and up in straight ponytail, red or cherry lipstick, black eyeliner


or same make up and hair curled
I've got a personal ';tip'; for you. But I need to ';apply'; it on you in person.
Either concentrate on the eyes or lips. I think you should concentrate on your eyes as these will make you look glamorous plus you have blonde hair. Try a dark green... this will bring out the colour of your eyes... whatever colour they are!! Try a subtle colour for your lips like a pinkish coloured lipgloss. Try a little pink blusher just below your cheekbones. And off you go!! Good luck!!
shimmering cheek highlighter to accentuate the cheek bone sutle gloss with a redish tint to it and lts of black mascara
I'm not sure what your question is.
some light foundation - almay do a good one


light bronzer for a sunkissed look - pout


light brown and slightly darker brown eyeshadow - mac


blusher very lighty to give high cheek bone effect - pout


clear lip gloss - mac
well if your soooo stunningly beautiful why do you need make up or red nail polish, I'm confused....
red lip stick a little blusher to make your cheekibones hire and for your eyelids some suttle glitter
BEAUTY CONSULTANTS/TIPS %26amp; TRICKS


TRY COVERGIRL!!! (This is FUN)





http://www.covergirl.com/whatsright/colo鈥?/a>








BEAUTY AND STYLE?


TRY THIS SITE BELOW!





http://beauty.ivillage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder