Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need some make up tips really bad and only have a week!?

I really have no idea what I'm doing so I really need some help. Here's every detail of the scenarioe:





I'm going to homecoming but my dress is a little formal. It's a long red dress and my hair is going to be wavy. My eyes are dark brown and my face is pretty much oval. I have really pale skin too. I'm 16 years old





So there you have it I just need some help really bad.Need some make up tips really bad and only have a week!?
Red lipstick if your bold or a light pale lip gloss if your not that ready for that





volumous black mascara (cover girl)





light pink blush (very little) (cover girl)





eyeshadow if you like i suggest a goldNeed some make up tips really bad and only have a week!?
Hi there.





You can go to my web site. I'm a Mary Kay Consultant. Well you can go there and there is a virtual makeover, all you have to do is upload your picture and you can try on the makeup and hairstyles. The good part it's free. This is what i suggest you do:


1) Take a picture of yourself (w/your homecoming dress)


2) Then uploaded to your computer


3) Go to my website


4) You just click on Virtual Makeover


5) Then you just click on upload picture


6) Then you are ready to play around with color to see what color of makeup will be right for you for that special day.





If you want more information you can contact me at abby74919@marykay.com
i agree with rose. but you could get your make up done : D
Because it's a special occasion i think you should pay a professional to do your make-up for you (or get your parents to pay!). That way it will take the stress off you %26amp; you won't mess it up if you're nervous, plus, you can watch how she does it %26amp; ask her for tips on what suits you %26amp; the techniques she uses for next time you wear it. If that's not an option then just buy some good make-up, (i'm in the UK so can't really recommend any brands to you) in neutral colours %26amp; practice like crazy. You should definitely add to your list; cream blush, mascara, lip gloss, eyeshadow (possibly with a shimmer %26amp; always applied before mascara). If your skin's tone is even then don't bother with foundation/concealer, maybe just a little powder. Also invest in some good quality makeup brushes to apply it. The important thing is to have fun with it, you'll wear makeup forever so start getting used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder