Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up tips to camoflouage acne?

I have moderate acne, and due to a combination of not being faithful to my skin regimen and a hormonal/stress flair-up, nothing is working! Soooo....What are some good tips for camoflouaging acne?Make up tips to camoflouage acne?
for the time being, u should STICK TO YOUR SKIN REGIMEN.





other than that, you should slap on some SUNSCREEN before leaving the house (At least SPF 50+++), that helps by not worsening ur acne.





on the cosmetics point of view...


use MAKE-UP BASE (u can easily get it in cosmetic stores)


next, buy a good FOUNDATION (liquid gives more coverage, but make-up cake is more convenient). blend well.


then, use a CONCEALER STICK to cover up problem areas. (they usually come in sticks but there are liquid ones.) dot a few dots and use ur finger to gently dab it in.don't wipe, dab. find a suitable shade to match ur skin.


lastly, set the make-up with LOOSE POWDER.





PS: use PRESSED POWDER when ur skin starts to look oily/shiny (on the nose mostly)





oh, and about your skin regimen....





DRY SKIN (often peeling of the skin)


use a foam-based cleanser.


tone and get a good moisturiser.intensive mosturising products are advisable





COMBINATION SKIN (oily on the T-zone and nose or either)


a gel-based cleanser should work better but look out for the label. there are special cleansers for COMBINATION SKIN.


tone and moisturise normally.





OILY SKIN (oily on most parts of the face)


must use gel-based cleanser.


do tone and moisturise although skin is oily because the glands produce more oil when skin is drier than normal (yikes).





GOOD LUCK








Make up tips to camoflouage acne?
I have the same issue as you...I just bought a green concealer stick made by maybeline. I dot that on the areas that are red or have acne and blend it in really well with a sponge, you might have to apply it a little at a time. I set that area with powder, then I follow that with a liquid concealer that comes in a tube that matches my skin tone. Blend the concealer, top with powder, then I apply my regular foundation, which is Loreal True Match. It seems like alot of steps, and does take some time, but I find it worth it to achieve the look of flawless skin. Acne is horrible to deal with, and you can't help it when you have stress, everyone does, and for people like us when it causes acne thats just added stress. Atleast there are ways for us girls to cover it up...





Good Luck:)
use something that reverses redness. physicians formula has a green pallette that reversese red. try that, with cover girl tru blend and physicians formula powder. you can't make them dissappear but this will help
Use a mint green concealer to conceal redness. And stick to your skin regiment! It's so important to keeping your skin healthy and glowing!
I use extra-help concealer that is my exact skin color onto my particularly big pimples, then I put my regular foundation all over. It works for me most of the time.GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder