Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone have any eye make up tips?

When ever I do my eye make up my eyes end up looking really dark like I'm sick or something. I usually use black eyeliner, black mascara and lighter eye shadow. Does anyone have any good tips? Also I want my eye lashes to look bigger, I've tried many different macaras but none seem to make them pop. How do you put eye make up on if your going out or just going to work/school? Tips appreciated.Anyone have any eye make up tips?
I try to stay away from eyeshadow b/c I'm like you and if I use it I end up looking sick. An awesome tip I found out is that if you put a slightly lighter foundation on your eyelids and a creme or whitish eyeshadow below your brow it lightens up your face it also makes your eyelashes stickout even if you are just wearing a little mascara. As for the eyeliner smudge it so it lasts longer :)Anyone have any eye make up tips?
my sister use eyeliner except she makes the eyeliner come out slightly past her eye it makes your lashes look longer. also make your eyes pop by using different colors of eyeshadow like purple. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Make sure you use bright colors to like pink blue and green but make sure u kno how to wear them plese.
I had the same problem! Now instead i do somethings different, You can by mascara that has like 2 sides, one is to extend and the other one is to darken, i use that all the time, ALSO, for yur eyeliner problems, use liquid. It looks more mature and defined. Keep on using lighter shades or maybe use a golden brownish colour! Hope that helps ;)
use a white eyeliner to soften the affects of your eyes; smudge it so it isnt too bright; adding mascara over this will atomatically make lashed look biger. and because the eyeliner isnt very loud and dark you can use a smokey eye shadow to create a subtle but amasing look; becuase it brings attention to the eyes only a light lipgloss is needed.





hope this helps
use white shadow in the corner of your eyes!!!! and hardcore volume mascara and eyeliner outlining the bottom of your eye!!!





works for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder