Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have brown hair and blue/gray eyes, any make up tips?

My eyes are well odd-they're blueish gray and outlined in dark blue and I have brown hair. Every time I wear eyeliner I look goth and every time I wear eye shadow I look like a prostitute or goth and it's soo not the look I'm going for! HELP!I have brown hair and blue/gray eyes, any make up tips?
Oh man! Problems of makeup application!


You are probably not putting it on right, WItht he eyeliner there is a trick I use.


Pull down your eyelid, Put your finger on it there is your inner eye skin, a little flat section, and your skin around your eye.


You want to put the eyeliner on that little flat section in the middle.


Also It is essential that you use a good eyeliner.


The best I can find is Maybelline's Unstoppable Crayon.


It stays on about 8 hours and it goes on smooth and clean.


It sells for about 4 bucks depending on where you live.





For Eyeshadow try this:


Close one eye (or look at someone else's eyes closed) Apply eyeshadow only between the Inside Corner of your eye, and a little befor the outside corner of your eye.


Also don't apply eyeshadow about the crease of your eye, it will help to not make you look slutty or anything.


I find that the brand Elf has good quality eyeshadows that last forever. They sell very cheap too, about a dollar for one eyeshadow color.





Hope I Helped!


XOXO


GabbyI have brown hair and blue/gray eyes, any make up tips?
Have you tried going to the make-up counter and having a make-up artist help you? I have blue-gray eyes as well (and am sure I am much older than you!), but use Bobby Brown gel eyeliner. You have to apply it with an ultra fine eyeliner brush, but I love the stuff. Currently I use espresso ink (a brown eyeliner) but have also used one with a more blue color (can't remember what color). Anyway, I am sure with any cosmetic line you choose, a make-up artist can show you tricks to get the look you want!
use bronze liner, black mascara, and eye shadows in coppery, shimmery brown, peach %26amp; gold tones to bring out the blue in your eyes. using pink, purple, grey, silver, and blue shades will accentuate the grey in your eyes.
i have the same problem. i use prestige eye liner. get the one that's not self sharpening. it will be dark, but it lightens. it's called soft blend kohl. basically amazing. and i use covergirl eyeshadow. the name is urban basics, it has 4 shades of browns. i use dark. then on top of dark use medium. then on top of both use light. and outline your crease with the lightest. for mascara use clinique lash doubling mascara. and for foundation, go to clinique and let them match your skin tone. and for lips, i use clinique #22 pink beach. it's pink sparkly. but not too sleezy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder