Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am gonna be Marilyn Monroe for Halloween any make-up tips?

I just bought a Marilyn Monroe costume %26amp; wig on ebay got any tips on how to do my make-up to look like her or any other advice for me?I am gonna be Marilyn Monroe for Halloween any make-up tips?
This site explains step-by-step how to copy her make-up:


http://www.eye-make-up-tips.com/makeup/m鈥?/a>





Other advice: Be confident! :)I am gonna be Marilyn Monroe for Halloween any make-up tips?
yah use bright red lipstick NOT lipgloss won't be her anymore if u do that LOL and get like a beauty mark like she has they sell some at the stores i would advice if u use a natural foundation and for the eyes use lengthing mascara also curl eylashes, uhm some eyliner and last use a natural nude for the eyshadow
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
fake mole, eyeliner, white skin, black mascara, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick
oki... bright red lip, lotsa powder on yoor face with a rosy cheek, a little freckle above the lip, silver eyeshadow
lots of liquid eye-liner baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder