Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye make-up tips for very dark brown eyes?

I have black hair and usuaslly have a warm color of tan. I always use black eyeliner and mascara with different eyeshadows. I am interested in using different color eyeliners, I am not sure which colors would look good without looking cheesy. Any tips would help a lot. ThanksEye make-up tips for very dark brown eyes?
Hello. It sounds as if we have the same coloring - I'm Italian with black, curly hair and olive skin. Also with brown eyes. Hopefully, I can provide a little bit of insight on eyeliners!





There are two colors that most flatter brown eyes. I've studied makeup artists over the past ten years, and brown eyes really pop with green and purple. The trick, though, is not so much with the eyeliner. I've learned recently, that the trick you want to stick to, is smudging black eyeliner into the root of your eyelashes (doesn't have to be perfect), but it creates a natural line. Then, with an small angled brush, apply green or purple eyeshadow directly to your eyelid, and directly under your bottom eyelashes. Use sparingly along the bottom - you don't want it to be too dark, but trust me - it looks amazing. And always remember that you want your darkest shade of eyeshadow to appear at the corners of your eyes to elongate your eye.





Sometimes after applying the shadow beneath my eyelashes, I apply a little black eyeliner in the corner and right underneath for a smokey, nighttime effect.





And an extra tip - bronzers always look fabulous on our skin, and make our eyes pop. Use a brush to apply in a ';C'; motion beginning atop your temple and smoothing down to the top of your cheekbones. Finish with a pink blush right on the apples of your cheeks.





Good luck, I hope it works out for you!!Eye make-up tips for very dark brown eyes?
I have dark brown eyes, too, and I love using purple or green eyeliners to change things up every now and then. Don't go too bright or too shimmery and you'll look great. Purple probably looks best with my dark eyes, but green is just fun to play with.
I think a color a little bit darker than your skin might look good. So maybe a brownish color for your eyeshadow?
Use a brown liner that matches your eye color or one that matches the tiny flecks of color in your eye. Try browns and taupe colored eye shadows.
Haha, sounds like me. Myself I love having dark eyes as it means I can wear almost any colour. Altho, I stick to darker colours. I wear lots of colour on my eyes. I use a lot of greens, reds, purples, pinks and sometimes aqua (but usually toned down with black). I love dramatic dramatic makeup so you may not find this useful....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder