Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up tips: Foundation brand to make you look flawless ?

What do YOU do, what products do you use to get Flawless skin ?Make up tips: Foundation brand to make you look flawless ?
Face Wash: Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash


Moisturizer: Chanel liquid lotion or the bare minerals moisturizer... I have both, but don't have a real preference.





Makeup:


Revlon Colorstay. Makes for a completely flawless, airbrushed even look. Works better for me than any more expensive brand I've used. I set it with Rimmel pressed powder (translucent) and a little bronzer. :) Love it. Estee Lauder for eyes (best eyeliner ever, also use the mascara and shadows).Make up tips: Foundation brand to make you look flawless ?
I have 3 awesome ones that you must try.





the first would be MAC studio sculpt foundation and concealer. It's so light and leaves your face flawless. it covers blemishes and it blends in really well. It gives you a nice shine so you look fresh as ever;)





the second would be any foundation and concealer (creamy concealer is the best)from Bobbi Brown, it's outrageously creamy and so forgiving on the skin. no breakout, nothing. it covers an imense amount and it makes you forget that you're wearing makeup! it doesn't dry out the skin, and it's smooch approved, so when you lean in for a kiss, your boy won't see your makeup!





the third would be photofinish from smashbox. It's a bit oily but it covers very well. it's light and it gives you a tint of gloww. I can't say much for the concealer, but it's amazing.





hope this helps!
Ok so here is my routine for flawless looking skin:





1. Cleanse, tone, moisturize


2. Apply primer and wait 1 minute


3. Apply ';Makeup Forever'; full cover concealer to spots and acne scars (highly recommend)


3. Apply Chanel Teint foundation with a good foundation brush or sponge


4. Go back over the skin (for spots) with concealer that matches my exact skin tone


5. Apply a little bare mineral powder with a kabuki brush


6. Apply a sheer translucent powder to set the foundation





Voila!!!! Flawless, beautiful skin





I also apply my smashbox photo op above the cheekbone and MAC blush on the cheekbone to contour, apply your lipstick and gloss, i'm not really an eyeshadow person so I like to use Dior liquid eyeliner for an amazing cat eye..
Lancome and clinique. I use a creamy clinique foundation then on top i put Lancome dual finish powder compact. I know it sounds weird to mix two brands. I just did it because i ran out of creamy foundation from lancome and needed some urgently and they ran out in the mall of the foundation from lancome so i got clinique. So i put the clinique on and then i put the lancome powder on top cuz i still had some. It looked great. I asked my mom if my make up looked all right and she said it didnt even looked like i had any on.


But if your not convinced then i would say to stroll to your nearest mall and stop at the make up counters and tell them that you want to test the foundations to see what you like. You should be able to tell what you like after youve tried them out at the store. Good luck
Bobbi Brown has this new foundation called Skin Foundation.


It's pretty darn pricey but its makes your face look pretty flawless.


This foundation is water based and is very moisturizing and long lasting. If you have oily skin then I don't recommened this foundation for you.





Good Luck! =)
Victoria Jackson Cosmetics, check out the website, you will LOVE the foundation, flawless completion, you even get a video and cards for a cheat sheet to show you how to get your perfect look
mabelline dream liquid mouse or arbonne


https://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/show鈥?/a>


its a little pricey but it makes you look flawless.
I use MAC Studio Tech. Its a little exspensive, but lasts a while. Invest in a good foundation brush to put it on with too for even cover.





http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/
mac. it's kinda pricey...(i got concealer there for 15.50) but it really does work well! for drugstores, i love neutrogena oil free skin clearing makeup because it actually helps fight breakouts!
I've actually never tried the expensive brands, but the drug store one would have to be Mabelline dream mousse . I have a very hard time finding my shade though with any foundation brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder