Saturday, November 28, 2009

What make-up tips would you give for this costume?

My friend is having a fancy dress birthday party, and I thought to myself I always look rather dull and boring so why not do something where I can look really amazing. So I have decided to go as a rainbow kid. What make-up tips have you got for some amazing colours?


Was thinking like blending eyeshadows and blue mascara s'all I got so far.What make-up tips would you give for this costume?
Ok ive had this experience wat you do is wear blue or pink mascara also when it comes to eyeshadow wher red blue white green and purple in an order it looks awesome go as high as needed wear blue eyeliner and you will look so awesomeWhat make-up tips would you give for this costume?
if you have got small eyes go for a Little shade of eye shadow this brings out your eyes and a dark shade for big eyes /medium.go for the bright colored big bangles and a nice scarf in you hair that Marches your shoes best if its a plain color although your going for the rainbow look if its blue scarf go all shades of blue and if its red all the shades cos too much color you might be mistaken for a clown
That sounds like fun :) I'd definitely recommend Stargazers' Rainbow False Eyelashes, They are very dramatic and scream for attention!





But if not, I sometimes use a bold blue mascara and eyeliner with a matte orange eyeshadow. It sounds wrong, but looks soo funky.





I think you're options are quite possibly endless with this one... ^_^*
blue and pink eyeshadow. blue mascara. pink lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder