Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are some make up tips for someone that is starting to wear make up?

i wear eyeliner and mascara and foundation. i wan to wear eyeshadow (the 3 shades) and blush and liquid eyeliner.


what are some tips you guys have for me?What are some make up tips for someone that is starting to wear make up?
What I love about makeup is that it can bring out your natural features. However, it can make you look worse if it isn't used properly. What you always have to keep in mind is KEEP IT NATURAL. The trick with makeup is to make it look like you're not wearing any at all.





EYESHADOW: When I was younger, I used to make the eyesadow match the color of what I was wearing that day. This included electric blue, lime green, hot pink, and even black. Don't make this mistake! You can buy eye shadow trios and even quadruples that fit for your eye color, which I love. I use Maybelline ExpertWEAR Eye Shadow. It has four different colors that tell you where to apply them. If you are unsure about doing it right, There's a diagram on the back! ;) Anyway, this eye shadow is metallic and really makes your eyes pop without them looking unnatural.





BLUSH: Blush is super easy to apply and in my opinion really brings out your features. All you have to do is find a subtle, natural shade that fits your skin tone and apply lightly to the apples of your cheeks. Be careful not to apply too much! You'll look like Raggedy Ann!





LINER: This is the most important. Liquid eyeliner can look great if used properly. What I do is place my index finger on the outer corner of my eye and pull outwards, sort of stretching out my eye lid. Then, I slowly and carefully paint it against my lash line. If you can see the line, it's too much! Trust me, a little goes a long way! For a more dramatic look, you can add a thin line below your eye, but be careful not to make yourself look like a raccoon! ;)





I hope this helps!


%26lt;333What are some make up tips for someone that is starting to wear make up?
well when you put on eyeshadow put it on ur bottom lid over top of ur eyeliner, it brightens ur eyes. also put concealer on ur undereyes it also brightens ur eyes but do that first even before foundation.


if u curl ur eyelashes it makes ur eyes look bigger.


if ur eyes r close together like mine, only use eyeliner on the outer edges of ur eyes,


for blush start from ur hair line and blend down to ur cheek bones.


if u have small and thin lips wear pink or a brownish pink lipgloss, put concealer above ur top and below ur bottom lips so they pop out more. also use lip plumper, i bought one at victorias secret and its awesome!


hope this helps!
well i started wearing makeup a couple of years ago.. and on this journey i have learned to look natrual at all times. yes! of course wear eyeliner because thats in now...but dont over do it. and with eyeshadow just apply a little.. not too much. i hope this advice was helpful. i wish you the best. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder