Monday, November 30, 2009

What are your best make-up tips and beauty secrets?

We all have them what are your best make-up and fashion tips?





Here are mine.........











-to make your eyes pop i get a lip stick looking concealer and put it on as eye Shadow makes my eyes look like big puppy eyes!





-I always go for the air whipped mascara it gives me both volume and length!





-get a lip liner the sam color as your lips put it on and it makes your lips look more fuller!





That's it for now what are yours?? :)What are your best make-up tips and beauty secrets?
- never brush your foundation up, because it goes against the hairline of your face, making it ugly. =]


- white eyeshadow works as a great base for the entire lid, no matter what look your trying to achive.


- an eyelash comb works great to seperate lashes that get clumped together.What are your best make-up tips and beauty secrets?
*I pat foundation on my lower eyes above my cheek when i use dark or shimmery eye shadows for it won't look all wierd and smudge.





*If I run out of concealer I use an eye primer beige that is my color





*I wiggle my wand to left to right to make them longer.





*I use a lip balm not to wet before i use lip gloss or lipstick








:)
When using mascara concentrate on the bottom of the top lashes first and coat it a few times then sweep upward.





For a more airbrushed look put your blush on under your powder and set with a face mist.





Putting dark eyeshadow over your liner gives you a more natural flawless look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ODMSbrK鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACLU0jjwy鈥?/a>


here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder