Monday, November 30, 2009

Make up tips for a dark brunette with fair skin?

Okay so I have very dark brown hair, and fair quite pale, a bit pinky skin and I was wondering whether there are any good make up tips for my 'type'?





I can't really wear eyeliner because it makes my eyes look way too dark because they are dark already..





anything i should use? avoid?Make up tips for a dark brunette with fair skin?
wear mascara but get brown eyeliner so it isnt as dark but still makes your eyes stand out then get a natrual foundation with maybe a little blusher pinky colour.Make up tips for a dark brunette with fair skin?
I have the same colouring and I use ';blue'; toned lipstick...they dont LOOK blue but the undertones are blue...ask at the beauty counter if you cannot tell the difference between orange tones and blue tones...they are all one or the other. Also, grey or silver eyeshadow or liner looks AMAZING on our tone.
I have the EXACT same 'type' I just only have blue eyes.





For my problems I go to the beauty counters in the mall for opinions. (I use Clinique).
Use a highlighter concealer around your eyes ans use a little brown not black eye liner, use maskara too open up your eyes. Also use a rose coloured blusher on your cheek bones, i have dark brown hair and was told this was best.


Or if your still unsure call into a department store in your city center and they will give you some tips based on your skin, eye and hair colour.
tinted moisturiser...doesn't turn you orange just stops your face being so pale against dark hair
I have the EXACT same 'type' I just only have gray blue eyes.





For my problems I go to the beauty counters in the mall for opinions. (I use Clinique).
a little peach blush (try a powder, like clinique, or lancome) and brown or black mascara will go a long way


dont tan! i hate how no one appriciates fair skin these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder