Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are some good make up tips for green deep set eyes?

How should I aply it and what colors should I use.





Also, when I smile, my under eyes are really puffy. Is there any way to get rid of that?What are some good make up tips for green deep set eyes?
A good idea for eye makeup is to stick with the colour your natural eyes are. So, if your eyes are green then a good green eyeshadow applied lightly over your eyelid will make your eyes 'pop' (i.e. look really good!). If you use plain black mascara and black eyeliner, your eyes will look really good (unless you have a really pale complexion, in which case, you will need to use either a grey or dark blue mascara/eyeliner).


For the puffy under eyes, this often happens as a result of tiredness. However, if you are getting a good nights sleep it could also be a reaction to your makeup (you can usually tell if this is the reason because it is itchy and red) or you could just have puffy under eyes.What are some good make up tips for green deep set eyes?
I'm not sure what you mean by puffiness, but for circles try using a concealer, if that's what you mean.


I usually wear alot of purple and pink just because I have red hair and green eyes and it matches just about any outfit. Also, blacks and greys (like the smokey look) looks really pretty on people with green eyes. I also like brown but haven't worn a whole lot of it since I'm not a blonde anymore, and I just don't wear alot of brown.
brown eyeshadow would be perfect!


or smokey eyes too.


(try smugding the eyeliner %26amp; eyeshadow)


and the eye thing:


try concealer on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder