Monday, November 30, 2009

What can i do to make my big round face look a less biger & rounder?some excercise,hair style or make up tips?

hey i need to know some tips that can make my face look less bigger! maybe some excercise, wat type of hair style or maybe how to use my make up?What can i do to make my big round face look a less biger %26amp; rounder?some excercise,hair style or make up tips?
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO!


I never have my hair cut shorter than just above my shoulders... those cute bob hair cuts don't work for girls like us. Angle in the front with SOFT layers in back


Curl eyelashes, use a light eyeshadow right underneath your eyebrows, when highlighting your cheek bones with blush or bronzner use a upward sweep toward your temples. I also do not ever wear turtle necks because this chops off my neck making it look like I have a ball on my neck...V-neck shirts, crew neck, scoop necks work the best for people like us!!!


One great thing about having a round face is that it is harder for people like us to develop wrinkles!!!What can i do to make my big round face look a less biger %26amp; rounder?some excercise,hair style or make up tips?
Lighter tone foundation in the chin bone area.
lighter foundattion around the chin and get some bangs or layers round your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder