Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are some basic make-up tips and products I can use for school?

I'm starting high school in a week and I would love to wear a little bit of make up to enhance my features. I have really dark brown eyes - almost black - and I want to bring out the brown in them as well.





Also need:


- Good mascara?


- Eyeliner?


- Bronzer?


- Eyeshadow?


- Clear lip gloss? (I love the color of my lips!)





Drugstore products please, I don't have much to spend. :P





Thanks!What are some basic make-up tips and products I can use for school?
Good mascara - Rimmel London Glam Eyes Mascara, $8


Eyeliner - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Mechanical Eyeliner, $11


Bronzer - Rimmel London Natural Bronzer, unsure of price


Eyeshadow - Maybelline New York Eyeshadow Quads, $6 - these are great for beginners, they tell you how to apply the eyeshadow in a way that always turns out well


Clear lip gloss - not sure? Any lip gloss brand will probably do here, but perhaps L'Oreal's double-sided ones, so you can have both a colour and clear gloss. I use those, they're very good.





Basic makeup tips:





- Always apply eye makeup first, or you might ruin your face makeup (if you wear any).


- Always apply mascara before any other eye makeup, so if you mistakenly get some on your brow, you can take it off without removing any shadow.


- Always buy concealer a shade lighter than your foundation.


- When curling eyelashes, you can heat it under the hair dryer for about 3 seconds and use the heat to make your lashes look longer.


- To help with clumping of eyelashes, you can use an eyelash brush to separate lashes.


- If your mascara seems to be clumping a lot, try wiping the product off of the brush; it may seem like a waste, but if the brush is clogged up, clumping occurs easily.


- Don't use wooden pencil eyeliners. They suck, and they hurt. If you're going to use a pencil, use a mechanical one. They're easier to sharpen, easier to use and are much easier on your eyes.


- Above all, do not use too much makeup, don't go overboard. Never underestimate the power of an understated or natural look; if done correctly, it can look even better and enhance your natural beauty more than a dramatic look.What are some basic make-up tips and products I can use for school?
I don't use much makeup, but what I do use, I love.


Try Almay mascara and Maybelline eyeliner crayon and eyeshadow.


I don't know much about bronzer, but I'd suggest Almay, I love their cover up and foundation.


I don't know much about lip gloss either, but I have some vanilla mint lip balm stuff from Old Navy that pretty much rocks my world.





Good luck. =)
Mascara - Avon Supershock or MissSporty waterproof volume


Eyeshadow - Anything by 17 at Boots or Miss Sporty.





Instead of foundations and bronzers, use a tiny bit of vaseline along your cheekbones. It works really well.





If you want to bring out the brown in your eyes, use a light pink eyeshadow on the lid and then use a brown eyeliner to line the waterline. Then add some black mascara.
i'm in the same boat as you, from all the websites i've been too, i hear almay pure blends are good and that's what im going with face wise, and eyeliner any liquid one with a fine tip is good b/c it's less messy and more defined, and that's what im going for,as for eyeshadow im not a big fan so i dont use, and a good clear lip gloss is the NYC kind, it gives u a nice glossy look and lasts
im in 10th grade (high school) i wear very little make up some eyeliner on bottom pearl black mascara and my eyeshadow is a few shades lighter than my eyes and i love clear lip gloss but don't worry about the bronzer. i have dark brown eyes and almost black hair. i hope this helps.
Hey


You are studying in high school, now why do you want to spoil your features. This is the age where your features grow and looks very delicate. So be very careful when you use the make up set.


Any way this site will give you full support and will help you


http://beaultworld.blogspot.com/
{exact eyelights ,by covergirl (for brown eyes) } {gold,brown,honey,platinum just natural colors for eye shadow} { clear lipgloss} maybalene new york} {black eyeliner}!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder