Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know any make-up tips to complement my freckles?

I have freckles that extend mostly over the bridge of my nose and on my cheek bones. Actually they are all over my face. My chin, my forehead, above my lips, and everywhere! I actually love them. Does anyone have any tips for make-up tips for freckles?Does anyone know any make-up tips to complement my freckles?
go light and natural... mostly minerals like just a concealer and a small amount of powder, and a peachy blush: ) i have a revlon touch of color it also works great to Accentyour cheek bones..Keep it light and simple you will


look flawless.Does anyone know any make-up tips to complement my freckles?
bare minerals is good it depends if you have lighter skin with freckles you wanna do an as natural as possible, no matter what compliment your freckles use little color and foundation on cheeks and skin, use colors in lips and eyes, make your freckles an ascent
I do too. I use bare minerals because it doesn't cover up my freckles but helps even out my skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder