Monday, November 30, 2009

One of my eyes is smaller and differently shaped (not too drastically) what are some make up tips to fix that?

I usually wear eyeliner on the tip and mascara on the top and bottom. I tried to make them look the same but it's hard. plus I have different eyelashes too.





My eyes are not crazy different just enough to piss me off when looking in the mirror. One of my eyes is smaller and differently shaped (not too drastically) what are some make up tips to fix that?
my right eye is a little bit smaller than my left eye too, so when i put my black eyeshadow on i just put a bit more of the right eyelid. :]One of my eyes is smaller and differently shaped (not too drastically) what are some make up tips to fix that?
everyone is like that. Not many people have perfect faces like that. Just do your makeup to look that same. I have the exact same problem, I just deal. No need to get pissed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder