Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone have good hair or make-up tips for the first day of school?

I am going into high school so i want to look good for my first day.





I have shoulder length dark brown hair, greenish goldish eyes, fair skin and an oval face.





If anyone has any good products that they think would be good for me please tell me. (the brands i like are stila, benefit, urban decay and too faced)Anyone have good hair or make-up tips for the first day of school?
the first answer is wrong. fingers have acid on it thats why they tell you not to touch ur face cos it also causing bacteria





i say just get a powder and use a brush to apply it cos teh sponges don't really do good.


makeup: natural if u put on to much people wil lthink u try to hard etc.





hair: straight until u find a hairstyle for you. don't go with supercurly hair cos thats over the top








make sure u don't have shirts with butterflies and stupids slogans on it like im with him or sumtin


u can hav a band name tho


get a purse or some kind of bag, backpacks are ok but u'lkl switch tp purses anywaysAnyone have good hair or make-up tips for the first day of school?
Okay I don't use ANY of those products, but what I do use works wonders! For my foundation I use maybellene dream matte mouse. I was skeptical at first but found it to be awesome. I use my fingers for the application in order to get a good smooth finish. (sponges just absorb the makeup and collect bacteria) Also try the mineral powder or dream matte powder. They create a good smooth facial appearence. Try everything before the first week of school! You don't want to walk around before you perfect your look!
i'm totally agreeing with the first answer! i love the dream mousse foundation, and you can wash your hands before applying to prevent bacteria.


don't get all wrapped up in what you look like; however a good first impression is a must.


i can tell you know that every other girl is obsessing over the same thing.


do what looks good on you.
well... as a senior in high school, i want to say that the first day of school isnt really that much of a big deal. just do whatever you do normally. wear your everyday makeup, do your normal hair... trust me:)
hair: straighten ur hair with an iron


make-up: very light, if it is tooo heavy they will think something bad about u.......


brands: Granier Fructous, Aveda, Suave.....
don't you have like another 2 months before school starts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder