Monday, November 30, 2009

I NEED HELP! where do I find make up tips or pictures how to apply it details are below?

I havent seen my Family for 3 years. Next month I'm going to Europe and will see all my family again. I sewed 2 summer dresses, and I am so terible in putting make up on, but it makes me feel pritty. Please help me, I'm a very visual person, are there any drawings that show for example what collars of eye shadow to combine and where to apply it, etc.


It is very important to me.


I'm going on 40's and any thing that would make me feel more secure would be appreciated.





I don't like to be center of attention, but I know they have a Birth Day party organized for me. I get an anxiety attack just thinking about it.





I have very light complex and sensative skin.I NEED HELP! where do I find make up tips or pictures how to apply it details are below?
I would highly recommend using a cosmetic sponge to apply TruBlend foundation (do a test first to make sure you are not allergic to it seeing as that your skin is sensitive). Never rub it in just using your hand.





Eyeshadow: Stick to light pink and brown. Apply the light pink from the inside corner of your eye to about the middle of your eyelid. Then, use the other side of the applicator to apply the brown, from mid point to the end of your eyelid. Then, just alternate sides of the applicator to properly blend the 2 colors.





Eyeliner: Use a dark brown liquid eyeliner. Just take the tip of the applicator and just try to touch all of your lash roots to make your eyes look naturally smokey. Trust me it looks beautiful. Do not put this on your bottom lashes.





Mascara: Just apply black to both bottom and top sets of lashes. (If you get some mascara on your lower lid on accident, just wipe it off with a qtip)





ALL DONE!I NEED HELP! where do I find make up tips or pictures how to apply it details are below?
go 2 www.youtube.com and type in summin like ';apply makeup';- you will find TONS of results...good luck and happy b-day!
try the internet there r lots of sites that can help!
Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
Covergirl.com





Mabelline.com





revlon
Go to this web page it will show you everything you need to know about makeup.


http://www.marykay.com/jbalduchi/whatsne鈥?/a>


Then if you want more information go here


http://applications.marykayintouch.com/c鈥?/a>


Let me know if you have any other questions you can email me through the first web page. You should get some practice in before you go that way you make sure you have everything you need. Remember that it won't matter how much makeup you put on; it will always look better if your skin is well taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder