Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make up tips for long lasting make up?

I apply make up every morning. The usual foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow, but by the end of the day, it is always worn off and I look like a mess! How do I keep this from happening and look good all day?Make up tips for long lasting make up?
To get your eyeshadow to stay on longer try to buy an eyeshadow base/primer, usually they're the same color as your skintone and you put it on before you put on eyeliner/shadow and it helps the color stick better and keeps it from creasing and wearing off.





The only base I can think of now is Urban Decay Primer Potion, but it's 16 bucks a bottle and too expensive for me so I have no idea how it works, but I've heard it's great if you have the money.


If not, you can usually find eyeshadow bases/primers in drugstore and wal-mart brands.





If your foundation is always coming off..try a new foundation, possibly a long-wearing kind and always try to put powder foundation over liquid to 'set' the foundation and make it stay longer.





I've always found everything I need for relatively cheap at places like Wal-Mart or a local drugstore. :DMake up tips for long lasting make up?
Use a primer on your face before foundation. And set it with a translucent powder.


Use foundation on your eyes before you apply eyeshadow, this will act as a primer and hold the eyeshadow longer.


Maybe you should try some different brands of make up, find the best one for you.



im going to say i believe everybody has this problem,


while they wanna admit it or not.


if you want to look fresh again apply it in the middle of the day?


that should help.
i dont think theres a way of making makeup last longer. except reapplying often


i suggest you to buy a higher quality/ pigmented makeup and that should resolve your problems. : )
I have the same problem. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder