Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is there a website where I can find good make up tips and how-to guides?

I am interested in learning how to apply make up to different eye sizes, facial shapes, and skin tones. Please help me.Is there a website where I can find good make up tips and how-to guides?
don't listen to these silly people above me. kandee johnson is the best.


She has hair tutorials, make up tutorials , and how to cut up old clothes and make them amazing.


she also has a plastic surgery with make up series, where she shows you how to slim your nose and face, get rid of under eye circles, ect.


and shes actually a professional makeup artist, so that's a plus.





http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnso鈥?/a>Is there a website where I can find good make up tips and how-to guides?
OMG! You have never heard of lauren luke?! I love her and she is definetly THE best! try www.bylaurenluke.com and from there it should lead you to all her youtube videos. Her youtube sn is panacea81. Just search that and you will fall in love!
youtube is the best one, try looking at my channel! youtube.com/musiclovagirl15
Why waste your yahoo points to ask this on here instead of just typing in 'make-up tips' on google?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder