Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big night out planned - can you glamorize me with your make up tips?

I need your help, ladies. I'm 27, have dark eyes, dark curly long hair (my avatar is really me) and am planning a big night on Friday. I've been hibernating for a while, so I really want a new look that pops and gets the attention of the single guys in the room.





Any suggestions?Big night out planned - can you glamorize me with your make up tips?
I'm always a big fan for the smoky eyes look and occasionally the tail-eyeliner look (you pretty much draw in an extension of your eyelashes to give the illusion that theyre longer).





It's been scientifically proven that guys find girls with their eyes a shade darker than the rest of their face more attractive. So eyeshadow is a must! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder