Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are some make up tips for round eyes?

My sister has beautiful round, hazel eyes. I have brown eyes that are almond shaped so my make up tips don't look good on her eyes. She needs my help for a school dance, any tips? (She's 14, so not too flashy)





Oh and if you have any tips for my eyes while your at it I'd of course appreciate it!What are some make up tips for round eyes?
Ha-ha! I have round hazle eyes nd I am 14 too!! I use a brownish purple eye shadow. What I do it I put cream foundation over my eyes and then sweep some eye shadow over that,(light not to heavy) then I use massara and clear or light pink lip gloss. I hope this helps your sister!! byeWhat are some make up tips for round eyes?
Basically when it comes to eyeliner what you want to do is make it ';blend'; in not to the point that it's faded but just enough to look like it wasn't painted on.





after you apply a stick eyeliner to your bottom lids wait about 10 seconds then smudge it using your finger (gently) orr using a eye shadow brush to smudge it





for eye shadow you can try a neutral beige tone just to highlight your eyes and if you want eye liner on your top lid liquid looks best. what i usually do is first use a eye pencil on my top lids and then retrace it with liquid eye liner. this helps it from becoming uneven bc the pencil is easier to control and easier to trace





btw i've started an advice column on youtube about questions like this. if you want to check it out and comment whatever other questions you may have i'd be glad to answer them. :)





just go to youtube.com and search for thatbrowngirl890





or go to the link directly


http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatBrownGir鈥?/a>
the best is thing i can say is go to youtube and look up makeup tips for hazel eyes. or go here an look at her videos she is great


http://www.youtube.com/user/makeupbytiff鈥?/a>


also i found her ok


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz62lWJba鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder