Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best fashion Magazine for make-up tips? Plz help me find the one I saw the other day.?

Last week I was in my Doc's office and picked up a fashion mag while waiting and I can't remember what it was called. It said ';makeover'; over the title so I don't know if it was a special edition of what ever magazine it was or if it was ';makeover ............. '; Magazine. Do any of you have this mag or know what it is? Also, what in your opinion is the best fashion mag for make-up, hair, etc. tips?


The discription for Cosmo said it was for working women and I don't work so I wanted something about new cosmetics, fragrances, hair, etc. Suggestions? Magazines you like?What is the best fashion Magazine for make-up tips? Plz help me find the one I saw the other day.?
PEOPLE MAKEOVER!!!


theyre always so good.





inSTYLE helps out a lotas wellWhat is the best fashion Magazine for make-up tips? Plz help me find the one I saw the other day.?
use teen people celebrity beauty guide. the book was written by the people who r doing celebrity makeup. i read it b4 and it was a big help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder