Monday, November 30, 2009

I decided to be a cross dresser.What kind of make up tips will make me look like a woman?

Im not gay but just tired of being single and figured If you cant beat them join them.And please tell me of only make up to use that doesnt make me need to wash my face.I decided to be a cross dresser.What kind of make up tips will make me look like a woman?
hahhahah you guys have all been HAD ! Get a life and stop being so serious. He's a leg puller and I bet you $100000000 that's not even his pic!


*SIGH*..........People ...........I decided to be a cross dresser.What kind of make up tips will make me look like a woman?
Wooo whooo ! Points thanks ! Report Abuse

I suggest that you watch the movie Tootsie. Dustin Hoffman (Tootsie) has the same kind of gentle complexion as you, so you may get some excellent ideas on how to pull this off and be entertained at the same time!





Good luck sweetie ;)
If your face is really like what your picture looks like, give it up because you need plastic surgury. No amount of makeup will make you look as good as a woman. Sorry
with that picture there is not enough makeup in the world to help you
WHY WOULD U WANT TO LOOK LIKE A WOMEN BE GLAD YOUR A MAN.
You should always need to wash your face! Even if you wear no makeup you still need to wash your face. I suggest wearing something oil free it will say on the bottle that will make it so you don't breakout from it okay.
I'm sure you're very ugly as a man and you wouldn't make a very attractive woman. So if you're tired of being single, my solution to you is...Suicide. It's the fastest and quickest relief of all your humiliation. Just think about it.
what you mean not to wash your face?


you have yo take make up off it is very dehydrating for your skin!
go all the way with it


and be castrated!
there is no make up that you dont need to wash your face
Trust me, you have to wash your face. Expesh, if you want to wear makeup.





Why don't you give yourself (as a man) a ';makeover';





Work out more, Buy a new wardrobe (see whats in fashion that you like)





Change your hair.





Be open minded.





Girls like confidence, you might lack that confidence. Maybe you arent looking in the right places. Go out and talk with anyone you see that is appealing to you.





Good luck. Have fun.





Take care :)
you have to shave your face (like no 5 oclock shadow) you will have to mix and match your makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder