Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are some good make up tips and brands for a fourteen year old girl?

OK, I'm fourteen and me and a friend are planning to get summer jobs, we know where and everything, so I'll have a lot of my own money to spend for myself. since I'll be entering high school i want to start wearing make up, but i want it to look very natural. so i want to know, what are some good brands and tips for me that will look very modern and natural?What are some good make up tips and brands for a fourteen year old girl?
I'm the same way. I don't want my makeup too look cakey, so I don't use foundation or powder... at least not yet, because I don't really have any need for it. This is what I use...


Neutrogena undereye concealer- the best of the best. Lasts long, healthy for your skin, not too thin... works great! I get undereye circles really easily, so this is my all-time favorite.


Neutrogena oil-free skin clearing concealer- Use this on pimples, zits, blemishes, etc. It's oil- free, and super healthy for your skin. It actually works to fight acne while covering it up!


Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi- Colered Blush- This blush is natural, light, healthy, and a very nice shade of pink. It also comes with a surprisingly great little brush inside for on- the- go applications, and a built- in mirror in the bottom!


Almay Bright Eyes eyeshadow- I'm still expirimenting with eyeshadow, but I like this one a lot. It's very natural looking, and I really like the consistency. (It's the ';cream- to powder'; formula) It comes with a shadow and a highlight color, and it made to match your eye color and brighten your eyes!


Almay Bright Eyes pencil eyeliner- A very nice liner... the brown color in really soft and pretty, and, again, you get to choose the shade that's right for your eyes. It's double- ended and comes with a liner and highliter. The only problem I've had with this is that it doesn't sharpen very well.


CoverGirl Volume Exact mascara- I really like this mascara! It lengthens really well, and adds just enough volume. Buy it in black.


Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzing Powder- Really good matte bronzer. It isn't glittery or orange, so it looks really pretty and natural. Only use this in the summer, so you won't look out of season. I like to put a little bit of this on the brush with my blush so it looks like a really natural tan.


Another thing you'll need after that is brushes. The basic ones you'll need are an angled blush brush, an eyeshadow brush, a concealer brush if you don't like to use your fingers, a kabuki brush if you use mineral powder or bronzer, and an eyebrow comb if you have unruly brows like me.


My favorite brand of makeup is definitely Neutrogena. A family friend of mine is a dermatoligst, and he says it is the BEST for your skin. Super healthy and sheer. I really like Covergirl mascaras, as well.





Best of luck to you! =) Sorry this is sooo long!What are some good make up tips and brands for a fourteen year old girl?
what i first do is put on a olay ( active hydrating its so my skin dont dry out) after that i use cover girl foundation so my face is even when looking for foundation put a little on your wrist so you can tell if it is your skin color or not ( you dont want to look orange or pale) after i rub it in all over my face i put on a bronzer to give a little bit of color maybe a light brown tan colors like that. then if you want to look natural maybe you a little eye liner (brown or black) then some mascara ( maybe Maybelline Great Lash Mascara(Steal)) hope it helps
in the words of cordelia from buffy the vampire slayer, now there is a woman who nows how to moisturise, if you do not start moisturising early your skin will develope in to poor condition, excuse my spelling also in the morning it is vital to have a cleansing routine also in the evening as for make up i was not allowed to use any until i was 18 but go for a natural look just the basics mascara eye liner sort of thing, by the way i am now a goth but i have fantastic skin
just do a light foundation and mascara. i personally like covergirl
dont where make up duh it ruins your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder