Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone have good make up tips for school?

Does anyone have any good subtle, yet cool makeup tips for me? I go to a semi-strict private school, and I'd like to experiment with some techniques and colors, but I'm not sure what is too extreme or not. can someone help me out?


THANKS!Does anyone have good make up tips for school?
put eyeliner


mascara


and


lip gloss


a lil bit of blush


light colored eyeshadow


:)Does anyone have good make up tips for school?
hahah i was private schooled too!


what you want is a subtle but still enhancing look.


i say make the most you can outta blush w/o looking old.


or if you're dark skinned bronzer is ur best friend.


a lip gloss will do you just fine. lip stick sucks plus it makes you get really self conscious.


use a mascara in ur hair color to curl and lengthen your eyelashes.


apply eye liner when in the mood on the bottom part of your eye only for kicks.


you can make do w/o the rest!
I went to a private school as well, and I could not part with my powder compact. Of course I didn't really need it all that much, but it was great to have during boring classes. My favorite basics for school? Mascara, lip gloss, and blush. Just a little concealer for any unsightly breakouts, and I was good to go!
Try brushing a little bronzer on you cheeks and lightly over the rest of your face and decolletage. Cover any spots with a medicated concealer and use a touch of brown mascara on the tips of your eyelashes. Lastly I would apply a little clear lip gloss. The trick is to make it look natural, otherwise you'll probably get told by teachers to wash it off anyway, just as they did to me in my day.
yes......dont over do your make-up. you will eventually have a bad reputation..................trust me it happens!!!!!
eye shadow


lip gloss


blush


perfume


- whatever it is DON';T die your hair


my cous got expelled :D
Just use lip gloss and mascarra. I think lipstick looks bad.





Lipgloss shows your natrual color through and it looks pretty, but not fake. Mascarra will keep your eyelashes healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder