Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are some good make-up tips for my wedding day?

I'm doing my own make-up and touch-ups during the day. Need some advice.What are some good make-up tips for my wedding day?
color stay lipstick and blotting paper to soak up any shine without having to add more makeup. Use blush too so you won't look washed out in your photos because of all the flash photos.





If crazy colors are not your thing, then definitely do not use them. You'll have to look back at the pictures in 30 years; don't regret what you put on. Only use what makes you feel beautiful. You will remember that feeling forever.





Also, I would get my makeup done at a department store before the wedding. Tell the makeup artist what you would like, and they will show you what colors and how to apply your makeup for free. Then just take what you learned home and do it on your wedding day.What are some good make-up tips for my wedding day?
If you visit www.marykay.com/kaylexasmom I have a whole bridal section which is great. There are a lot of different looks wheather it is a day wedding, night wedding, a classic look or a dramatic look. If you want pick the look you like and i can send you samples of the colors. There are also great application tips and quick fix tips.





My email is kaylexasmom@marykay.com if you need any more help.
I'd suggest going to a makeup artist. Its your big day! Spend some money ;)
I have done some professional makeup and this is what I did and always recommend. First make sure you wash your face with a cleanser and then moisturize. I recommend Velocity by Mary Kay for that. You can get any cleanser though I would just make sure that it doesn't have high alcohol levels and I would make sure that the moisturizer is a light moisturizer. This will help you make up look smooth and will help it last. I also recommend eye primer and lip primer, they help make your lip stick and eyeshadow last. After you have moisturized I would do concealer if you need it. If you have redness in your face I recommend a yellow concealer. Then do your foundation, powder, eye makeup etc. I also recommend a water proof mascara, I really like cover girl but you should use what works best for your eyes. or touch ups I would carry my powder compact and my lipstick/gloss. Oh and if you are trying any new makeup I always recommend trying it a few days before hand to see if there is a reaction. I hope this helps and I hope your day is super special.
First cleanse ur skin with a good Mary Kay cleanser and oil-free lotion afterwards so you wont look oily at your wedding.





Apply bronzer that matches ur skin tone and start near the hairline so it can look natrual and not messed up. Rub the bronzer from hairline and just go straight down [go in one direction only otherwise, its going to look messed up]. And apply everywhere on your face, nose, near hairline, chin, and neck.





After bronzer, apply eyebrow liner to make your eyebrows look in shape and natrual and darker.





After that, pick out a nice soft but light lipstick and try different colors and make sure it matches your dress too.





Apply two coats of mascara on top lid and bottom lid and eyeliner on bottom of eye. [u should buy a wet eyeliner to make it stay on more and look natrual looking].





Then under the bottom lid, apply a shimmery eyeshadow with a Q tip and just swept it aside. Do that to the othe eye too. [its called foiling ur eyes].





Apply blush lightly and gentley and dap the powder apply it on ur cheeks in a cirler motion and do it lightly! Also to make ur skin glow...buy Jergens Shea butter moistruizer.
Well it depends on what kind of dress u r wearing ...... but usually wen i do pplz make up in a wedding i do earthy clors like lill bit of mascera and LOTS of eyeshadow like lit green and lit brown or white then a lip gloss!


hope it gos wonderfully!
unless you really hate your eyes, don't use eyeshadow, just very little mascara and a thin line of eyeliner, and unless you get a big zit all of a sudden, use hardly any blush, just a really fine coat, enough to make your face ';glow'; or, instead of blush, apply a little of your favorite face lotion every few hours before the wedding to bring out a little bit more tan and make you look radiant.
I totally agree with the answerer who said to go to a makeup artist! girl, this is your big day!!!!!!


for a touch-up use a shimmering champagne powder on your eyes and cheekbones. i have a link of Carmindy from what not to wear doing this:








ok, so i couldnt pull it up





but go onto tlc.com and click on what not to wear, then fast fixes





for makeup go for something soft and natural. i would use pink eyeshadow, water proof mascara,eyeliner, red lipstick with a shimmering gloss color over it.


Good Luck and congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder