Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are some nice make up tips for Asians?

I have ';double eye lids'; and my eyes aren't really all that small. To someone ignorant, they might be but to other Asians they're not.





I also have beige skin. Any good tips for an entire make over?What are some nice make up tips for Asians?
Dude or not dude...


just dont go emo and put ur hair over face


Be proud to be an asian


THEY KICK @$$!!!!!!!What are some nice make up tips for Asians?
Hi girl!





Same here! I'm also an Asian so i want to help you on how to apply nice makeup. Hehe!





So, the first thing to do is put a small amount of liquid foundation on your face, it helps you to cover blemishes or dark spots. Then, you can try blending colors for your eyeshadow depending on how dramatic effect you want to create. Also, putting eyeliner helps to define the shape of your eyes, after that, curl your lashes and apply waterproof mascara as well. For lip color, avoid orange and brown lip color because they tend to make teeth look yellow, I recommend pink lip color because it may help you look young and don鈥檛 forget to put lip gloss to add shine to your lips.





Furthermore, don鈥檛 wear heavy makeup during daytime, it should be light and more natural looking.





Tips: Practice how to apply eye makeup at home until you find the best that brings out your natural beauty.





Best of luck girl!
I am Filipino, and although I don't have double eye lids, my face seems similiar to yours. With your type of eyelids, eyeshadow/top eyeliner would be hard to see; but you can definitely use mascara





If you need it, foundation and/or concealer is always helpful.





I also use a bit of bronzer to warm up my skin. I apply it it all over my forehead, and in a backwards ';3'; from my forehead to temple to cheek, then down my jawline to my chin.





Blush is always pretty, in light pinks or even burnt rose colors.





If you want to wear eyeliner, you kind of have no choice but to put in on the inside rims of your lids (as opposed to in the lashline).





Good luck!





-.- asians rule
I have the same thing, but I'm not asian, I look it though














But, what i do, is use a bright eyeliner, like purple, or a dark green


on both top and bottom lids. Then on top I use a gold liquid eyeliner over the green or purple, it looks good. Then put a light brown or a pink on it, or if I'm dressing up, I do a purple smokey eye, which looks amazing. Then just put some lip gloss or chap stick on and BAM!:D








Hope I helped:D
For your eyes. Use a bold liquid eyeliner to the upper lashline and wing it out (extend it past the outer corner). Use a light pink lip gloss for day. And red for night. A bright red though, not a dark one. A gloss or matte finish is good. No real face makeup. Maybe a little bit of mascara if you want. And a little pink/peach blush.
use light colors on the eyes like light green, purple, maybe even a light orange. Also use eye liner, but not to much, this is what you can do! hope it helps!!!
make it look like you didn't put on any makeup then add brown eyeliner and soft pink lip gloss..... this looks good on anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder