Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make up tips How do i cover up my freckles?

Wot foundations or creams will cover up my freckle si hate them and i cant have to dark foundation as my skins a bit pale and i look orange


PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!Make up tips How do i cover up my freckles?
Dont cover them up. You should try a moderate coverage foundation and let them show!Make up tips How do i cover up my freckles?
I think freckles are wonderful! They are sunkisses! I would just use a translucent powder...depending on your skin texture etc. But rock those freckles girl!!! they make you beautiful!!!!
Freckles are a sign of good healthy skin. If you don't like the


appearance, use a brand of stick Erace, or similar product


that comes in a handy to use roll on tube like lipstick. All of


these come in a pale, or light shade so just pick the one


closest to your skin tone. I have freckles all over my arms


from living in the hot desert of Phoenix, Ariz. They started to


pop out when I started using the pool down there. I wouldn't


bother with the ones anywhere else but your face. Even there,


they aren't distracting either. But if you don't like them, you


don't have to show them. Use the handy cover ups available


at all cosmetic areas of stores.
i think freckles are cute. and you should be happy you have them.





also even if you do hate them that bad nothing will cover them for the whole day. maybe for only a few hours not even probably..





its something you can't change. i'm sorry.
Hiya i am a trained beauty consultant and work for virgin vie cosmetica and i have light skin and freckles- one step face base is amazing! Its a powder and a foundation in one and in non greesy great coverage and looks really natural. I dont go out with out it
use a thick foundation like maybelling matte mouse or what ever and some powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder