Monday, June 21, 2010

Would like some make-up tips, see details for specifics?

I have hazel eyes and would like some tips on how to make them really pop. What colors should I use and whats the best way to apply them? Thanks!Would like some make-up tips, see details for specifics?
Cover girl has a line of makeup designed specifically for different colors. I think the colors are blue, brown, green, and hazel. So that might help you out some, even if you don't want to buy cover girls make up, it'll give you an idea to what colors would be best for you.Would like some make-up tips, see details for specifics?
purple or green with glitter does it for me everytime guys love me eyes with it and wear like a light pink lip gloss guys love it and do it lightly...
Hazel eyes are best with pink and brown eye shadows. I myself have hazel eyes and during the day I use a brown liner and a tan shadow. At night, I go for jet black liner and layer green (I have green flecks in my eyes) shadown over that and then a light pink for a shadow. Always put the darkest shadown on first, it's easier to blend from darkest to lightest.
well any color will look good will hazel eyes! but put some colors on light and some on darker!
I have hazel eyes, too. I like to bring out the green in them. I use a light chartreuse shadow (Neutragena) over the whole lid and darker leaf green in the crease. Use black or dark green eyeliner and black mascara. It works for me.
Apply a pink shadow on your lids. Then apply a light beige color....or close to your skin color to your brow bone. Finally, drag and blend a brown shadow into your crease. Use black mascara on just your top lashes. I recommend maybelline's lash stylist mascara.
Try violet eyeliner, but some people think warmer colors (i.e. browns) are best.
My eyes are hazel and I have always found that a light grey is not only flattering but very universal depending on your wardrobe.





Just apply to the outer corners and blend in to the socket.


Always curl your lashes as this gives you big bright and wide awake eyes but keep the mascara simple. don't overdo it as it gives you spider legs instead of an enhancement.


Never put eyeliner inside the lid, this makes your eyes look smaller and the colour will bleed during the day because our eyes are naturally watery!





Keep any make up simple. We are only enhancing our natural beauty and if too much is applied we look false and cheap!





Good luck
Well, try light purple on eye-shadow. I have hazel eyes, and it looks very good. even try to put brown pencil, looks horrible. Always use black, only black. You can try a light pencil (like pink) to make your eyes look bigger.


Actually, the eye-shadow doesnt have to be purple, but with usual day cloths better use purple. Never put bright eye-shadow, like bright green, or bright red. Always use LIGHT colors. Dont use pink, looks BAD.


Try not to put ink on your eyelash, if u do, put just a little bit. well, and look for colors that look good on you!
whatever!
I would recommend using various shades of browns on the lid. Also try green. Almost anything goes with make-up this season..so experiment a little and have fun with it.
Mine are hazel-green also. They look best in browns %26amp; purples. MAC eyeshadow in Tempting %26amp; Trax are good, as is their liner in Bountiful Brown. I use those shadows on the lid, and use MAC Goldbit under my eyebrow. Then finish with lengthening black mascara.
dark brown eye liner pencil under eye and lower lid...blend to for a natural look...soft brown shadow at the corners sweeping up toward brow, blending so it looks natural. Use under-eye concealing cream to cover any darkness, blending well. Use a light (but not white) shadow under brow to enhance overall eye appearance. Brush lashes with dark brown or black mascara.





This will give you a very natural, beautiful look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder