Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up tips for dark hair, and light eyes?

The most makeup I wear is eyeliner, but I wanna do a little bit more.





ok so I have really dark brown hair(almost black) really dark eyebrows and eyelashes,and I have light blue eyes.





people have told me to wear dark purple-ish eyeshadow, but I don't like the way it looks.





any tips?





thank you.Make up tips for dark hair, and light eyes?
i'd cut down on the eyeliner and wear brown or a light gold eyeshadow and black mascara with an eyelash curler. and if you do wear eyeliner, use a smudger to make it look more natureal.Make up tips for dark hair, and light eyes?
go light -black/brown mascara, moisturizer, and lip gloss. get some professional tips from the girls at the cosmetic counters in the mall.
I have dark hair and light eyes, but I go au naturale, so I can't help.


Sorry.
these people need to hurry and answer cause i have dark hair and light blue eyes, and i wanna see the tips





lmao ;)
Uhmm


Pink, green, gold tones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder