Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make up tips and tips for taking college pictures?

okay I'm 18 and now that I'm graduating from college i wanna make a splash with a bit of make up. i don't ever wear make up. usually it ends up with me poking my eye out or looking like a clown. my hair is short and black with a side bang and my skin tone is like mid brown.


and I'm not blessed with the photogenic gene. so any tips so that i don't look like a clown on my big day?


please and thank you


:)Make up tips and tips for taking college pictures?
If you have tan skin, it usually looks good to have golden tones for the eyeshadow. Hope this helps! :DMake up tips and tips for taking college pictures?
Keep to neutral colours with a hint of colour and you can't go wrong. Take your time and sit down so you don't poke your eye out. Some black mascara and brown eyeshadow would look nice. You could also wear a little bit of lipgloss with a light colour tint to it.
Just ask a friend who usually wears makeup. If my friend asked me I'd be super excited. Trust me it's the best way to go when you suck at makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder